Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Boatboy's message

Thanks for posting this update on Barrick, Boatboy. Barrick is a very major major.

With two of six NOT board members having close ties with Barrick (Parisotto and Blasutti), I am assuming Barrick is THE most likely major to buy into NOT and support its exploration and "proving up" work.

After all, through those two directors Barrick now has informal access to everything going on behind the scenes at NOT -- information not yet released to the public. This gives them a great advantage over any other major who may want to buy a part of, or to take over NOT.

If the seventh, yet-to-be selected NOT board member also has past or present ties with Barrick, that would confirm in my personal opinion that Barrick is in the process of becoming the deep pockets behind NOT. I'll be watching for that.

Long and strong...

Rek

Please login to post a reply
rek
City
Missouri
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined