Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
At the AGM
almost 16 years ago
Re: At the AGM
almost 16 years ago
Re: At the AGM
almost 16 years ago
in response to MISFIT1's message

At the end of the day what will be said and done is the fact that Richard Nemis and his team have done so much work in the ROF as to create an whole new aspect to the mining industry in Canada and around the world.

This is an amazing feat for a country or large corporation to do, but for a few guys in an office in Toronto? Unbelievable!

I have discussed this with a few Geos plus several others in the industry the past few days and when this is brought up they all spoke of it with deep admiration. Almost awe. I was actually taken aback. I hadn't really thought of the ramifications of this feat by Nemis et all through the eyes of one of them. The amazing thing about it, according to them is that this all opened up in a year. 1 year and there are numerous plays in the area, drills, airplanes, choppers, you name it and the hits. Actually hitting everywhere.

I only hope that the respect I am hearing will be shown during the AGM and afterwards.

I have a feeling this is only Chapter 3 in this boodk. We have many more to go before we can all say "its finished".

To the newbies, welcome to the world of investing in mining stocks. What a learning expreience. Everyone will be a pro when this is over.

Don

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined