Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

ok we, or should I say those of us who are supporters of Richard, are pissed off to say the least on the outcome of the battle. But all is not lost in fact this could be positive. Sure we wanted to believe and share in Richards dream but it wasn't to be. Ask yourself this one question, why did I buy shares in NOT, if your answer is not TO MAKE MONEY, then your delusional and you need to seek some professional help.

So now we move on to a new chapter in Noronts history New BOD, new CEO new direction, the only constant is the ore in the ground. Nobody in their right mind is going to give this away for a song not even a weasel like Irwin. Remember he's the major shareholder in Rosseau and he's going to do everything he can to maximise his return. Ok he wont be passionate like Richard was re the drilling program or the assays but he sure as hell is passionate about making $$.

So what do we do now...Our focus should be ensuring that we also get the maximum return on our own investment. That means monitoring every move the new BOD makes to ensure there is no major dilution of share value and that no back room deals get done and get rubberstamped. Thanks to Glorieaux and the volunteers we have proven to Irwin that the retail shareholders are a force to be reckoned with and he can't just screw us around. He opened up pandoras box when he started this and he can't get the lid back on. we need to hold him and the BOD accountable and keep their feet to the fire until this all plays out.

Each of us has a stake in the future of NOT, remember why you bought in and when you've reached your threshhold whether it's with a profit or to break even get the hell out, you'll sleep better at night.

Good luck and god speed to Richard he will do ok, I'm sure he will resurrect himself in another junior.

GLTA

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined