Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Relic53's message

"Once the uncertainty in the current vote is gone, no matter which why it goes, it will add at least a knowledge of what we are dealing with and the SP should rise."

That would be nice and I look forward to it, but there are many companies out there with great value, even producing gold companies that are way down. Many companies with value are down so what makes us so special. Perhaps a short term rise from a Rosseau win by those who think there will be a fast sell? That is the only environment where I see a reason for folks buying in and pumping the sp. I still think most investors are waiting for the storm to dissipate. There is no reason to get into NOT in the short term with the present admin. save for an announcement from them that there is a major on the scene, and if that is the case, I think that would have been mentioned by now.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message