Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

We've weathered a pretty big takeover battle. By "weather" I mean we have come out of it in better shape as a shareholder community which is excellent news no matter which way this vote goes..and now..we have no further say in the matter.

As such I plan on driving my Mustang for probably the last time this season. I would suggest we all do something to relax ourselves and de-stress. It's been a hard couple of weeks and the SP doesn't make any of us feel any better.

Relax and know that we have what is takes as a mine and as a shareholder base for this company. We aren't the entire shareholder base but we sure as heck let everyone know our voices will be heard anytime someone tries to mess with our investment. That is enough to help de-stress me right now. The rest will look after itself I'm sure.

All the best and have a nice weekend,

God Bless,

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating