Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to herbertwiebe's message

"How about a little different approach from Mr. Nemis, if the current BOD is voted in. First, ask why Mr. Nemis will be voted in...Because of the retail shareholders, of because of friends in high places (institutions)? Right, RETAIL."

.... and the friendly corporate.... don't forget them. The issue is what happens to the balance of power between now and then. Who will have the most power to pick up the lions share of the cheap shares?

"Drop the share price and do a private placement for current RETAIL ONLY SHAREHOLDERS for 50ish cents/share and allow RETAIL to purchase as many shares at the PP price as they currently own, along with warrants."

This would certainly give advantage to the retail but also dilute the O.S. base. To delist is a very interesting idea, but I wonder how that defines the shareholders. What would our powers be if any? I'm sure R.N. would take care of us but what about after him.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message