Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

the only difference will be in Deadwood ,Hearst managed to "steal" the mine from the owner (Alma) through intimidation, threats and killings. In real NOT life Rosseau has tried intimidation and threats,, they will "dump" their shares if they lose,.Guess what because of the hard work by RN, team , Glorieaux and others , THEY WILL LOSE, but they wont dump those shares, why would they.

Rosseau are in business for one reason only, to make money, you don't make $$ taking a capital loss, unless it's for tax purposes.

My greatest concern is that this run by Rosseau may be the tip of the proverbial iceberg. How many others are out there watching and waiting. I just hope that when ths dust settles Dick and the BOD have a plan in place that may offset this type of action in the future.

We need to be always vigilant to protect our financial interests.

VOTE FOR RN NOW

GLTA

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating