Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
1: Warren Irwin win:
Rosseau Asset Management Ltd. may determine to seek reinbursement from Noront of Rosseau's out-of-pocket expenses, including proxy solicitation expenses and legal fees, incurred in connection with the proxy contest to reconstitute the Noront board"
Here we have an option to vote for Rosseau and if they win- they will sue us seeking reimbursement that should probably be paid at the same time as their lawyers from our WAR CHEST.
2: Warren Irwin lose:
sell his shares, take the loss, and see the stock at .20 cents (unclear if his personnel shares only or even shares that are invested in his fund by trusting investors), must be his own shares, because using trusting investors money for personnel revenge wouldn't be very ethical and is completely unexpected from a Hedge Fund Manager.
Am I the only one that has a feeling of being bullied here? What do they propose to me exactly?
They win .... our war chest will be plundered and we get hand picked management by hedge fund.
They lose....we keep our management with the focus on maximal return ....and if we are really lucky and some guy I didn't know a week ago keep his promise........we can get some cheap shares of NOT at $0.20 wouldn't count on that much. vila
Please login to post a reply
vila
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links
Private Message