Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Tally
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
Nightmare
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
Tally
almost 16 years ago

I promised to have an update tonite as to how many people have been reached by our campaign. Well, unfortunatly, I do not have a tally. Everyone is working really hard at just making the phone calls and asking them to report how many have been reach would detract from their work. I know that we are having a huge impact out there. I will relate some of the PM I have received:

What an experience!
Today I got Richard's daughter's boyfriend's mother!! Before that I'm talking to one guy who "only" has 100K shares - he gives me the cell phone # of a friend who has a million shares. I call him and he tells me he also controls another million....... wants to know if he has to stand in line at the AGM - I call Elaine and tell her about the situation and she asks me if I would like Richard to call the guy!! So he does......

I do not know how this ended but I know RN did talk to this gentleman, hopefully this is another 2.1M votes from 1 phone call from one of our volunteer...

Another story:

The last call I made was to a older gentleman in Chilliwack, BC. He said that he had gotten some calls already and then he knew he had to vote for the yellow paper when it came, but that no papers had come yet. Rosseau had called and told him that that's what he needed to do. Taking advantage of him. I guarantee they did not give him the details. I told him what was going on and that we needed his vote for current management. He agreed and is calling Elaine in the mor ning to ask about getting his control number. He told me that he had $100,000 invested in NOT, so.... his shares will make a difference.

Tonite, I was asked by one of the volunteers to call a gentleman with 85k shares that was leaning on voting for Rosseau. So I called the number, introduced myself and got a rather quiet reception. I started telling him about the proxy war, the hedge fund that wants to remove our current board, that we had new, excellent talent in Kevin Feeney and Prof Mungall and that they along with Richard should be given a chance to finish what they started. Richard is too good a man to be kicked to the curb like these guys plan to do. He then interupts me and says he knew Richard as a kid...Stopped me cold! I offered to have Richard call him tomorrow-that I could arrange that. He said he would like that. He then started to ask some good questions, questions I felt ok answering but felt really on the hot seat. We went thru both NR today, the share price, Rosseau proposed BOD...I was shaking a little as I felt he really knew his stuff and I did not want to say anything wrong and lose his respect and votes. He then asked me if the deadline was still Friday to vote. I told him that it is safer if he votes Wednesday or Thursday as there is alot of voting and they will need extra time to tabulate the results. I asked him again if he wanted me to have Richard call him. He said NO, he had enough information and will give it further though before voting. I still do not know which way he is voting but I did my best to get him on our side...

Some people are keeping tabs on the votes so far and according to what I hear from them, and the volunteers and my own calling, I believe we now have enough votes to win. I am not taking it for granted and everyone is keeping the pedal to the metal but the numbers coming in so far are really strong. The latest number I have is over 42M shares voted for management with votes still coming in hard today...If Rosseau only gets his 30%, we will win this I know it. If he gets some unexpected help then this will be tight. That is why we are not slowing down.

Keep the faith people,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined