Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sensation's message

I don't think we have to worry about where Richard Nemis is.

He is running a great company with many talented individuals with years of experience. I am sure he is rallying other big investors to get the word out etc. There are drills turning , he is putting out great news releases of late and the ROF story continues to develop everyday and with other exploration companies as well.

I have total faith in his work ethic, character and the current board and what they have accomplished in a very short time. Just look at the news releases in the past 2 years,simply amazing. Unfortunately I hold some other companies that report squat and can't hold a candle to what Noront has discovered and continues to report. Its all good and will be revealed in due course as to the extent of this Canadian discovery.

GLTA

Chopin

Please login to post a reply
Chopin
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/10/2008