Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Windfall News
almost 16 years ago

At best, the preliminary results are mediocre. I am p..d off for two reasons.

1. I was led to believe that the bulk samples were going to be processed in their entirety by putting them through a mill.
  2. Rosseau et al must have had access to insider information.

Remember..its only illegal if you profit by trading with inside information according to the OSC regs. Says nothing about using that information for other purposes. A fine line perhaps. Irwin is sure smart, but nevertheless, a pure slime ball!!! NOT better tighten up their security. The recent interview by crazyd sure indicates that mining and geology are not his strong points. Wonder if Gray at Genuity might be his paid technical consultant?

However, if Rosseau et al used that inside information to take an unfair advantage (i.e. violating a fiduciary arrangement), then that might be grounds for a civil lawsuit.

I have, however, not changed my mind. My votes still are with RN et al. I didn't become an investor for Windfall, only McFaulds.

geoprof

Please login to post a reply
geoprof
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/22/2008