Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to geoprof's message

I like you got involved in all things Noront Resources solely because of Double Eagle!

However, all the Gold Gugs (and this seems to also include the likes of most) were overly focused on Windfall Lake.

As of this News Release I am warming up to the prospects of Windfall Lake. But it is not the FORT KNOXS the Gold Bugs ALL claimed they HOPED it was going to be.

That only means it is good to better than just good, but not a BLOCKBUSTER of SUPER HIGH GRADE consistency. And given the STYLE of Veining described - CONSISTENT WITH EVERYTHING EVERY OTHER COMPANY, INCLUDING Noront Resources - by ALL the companies having drilled in the area over the past 2-5 years , there is on big surprise here. Rather, the fact that they could do this ramp development and demonstrate that the apparent grade is as good as most presently operating Gold Mines is testamony to the still worthwhile real value of this property (Windfall Lake) AND the surrounding area. It turns out that my thoughts of it eventually having to be an Open Pitable Operation may eventually turn out to become the reality. BUT NOT NOW!

WHY NOT NOW?

Because noront Resources has proven they have MUCH BETTER Fish to Fry! Those ALL being located in the RING of FIRE and area!!!

NOW WE CAN FOCUSON THE PRESENT WEALTH CREATOR- the RINF of FIRE!

Old Joe

PS: Noront/IBK - Go get that BINDING DEVELOPMENT FUNDING CONTRACT!

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message