Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Called him because like some volunteers and posters and shareholders, I was dissapointed with SP reaction to NR. Was this not a good release? Was this all old news? Did the market already know all this?

His answer was this was an excellent NR. We are proceeding with a full feasibility study that will be bankable and we will be able to mine this thing, build all our infrastructure, generate 396M dollars of NPV without diluting shareholders at all. This is great news. People just have no clue on how important this document is.

Getting a loan for this, even in this environment of credit problems and low metal prices would not be a problem.

Will we do a deal with a Major or do this ourselves? I like a few others are concerned that going at this alone is more risky so I wanted to know were we stood.

He said that Majors know were we stand. We talk with them often. If we have a deal on the table, we will consider it for sure. But we are demonstrating that this can be done by itself without the help of a Major.

I thanked him for his time and he thanked me for mine and all the volunteers. He did not sound tired or burned out but like a man on a mission and I felt better after talking with him and will keep pressing ahead with the communication campaign.

Cheers to all!! (well, maybe except Rosseau...)

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007