Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

It is in all our interests to know what the 'adversary' is saying.

To me this all boils down to a sophisticated group of investors who bought into a large private placement at a great price considering preliminary drill results and analysis. Like a good few of we 'retail' investors they underestimate the difficulty and time frame required to prove up huge economic resources.

The difference is that we retail investors, on the average, are willing to 'suck it up', tighten our belts and give Management time to prove up resources. Our 'adversaries' on the other hand are upset about buying in for more dollars than shares currently trade for and totally blame Dick Nemis and Noront Management (a good few of whom were not even on board at the time of PP) for their investment decisions.

Seems like kids in a playground saying 'I'll get you back, wait and see'.

A few of us always knew Dick Nemis would step down at some time given his age. However Dick has most of his lifetime investment tied up in Noront's future and stands to lose more than your or I if poor management blows the current opportunities. He's hanging in to make sure ALL of us get maximum benefit from owning Noront Shares. That's not something you can say about the disgruntled 'institutional' investors.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message