Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Clavis's message
Richard want's to wait and see what the vote situation is before he can decide what the best alternative move will be---that's why he put the call out to get on the phone to every possible voter----onuce he gets a better idea where he stands-----Then we get a NR of the current situation (which could be tommorrow) the voting # will help to make an important decision on which way to go---if they have to sell of windfall or JV. or spin off---or a 10-20% buyin----or a JV with FWR----there could be many possibilies---but all of this will take patience-----I think they could be working on some big news announcements and it all takes time to put them together--It MUST BE A ZOO IN RICHARD'S OFFICE--HAPPY-----To me the big event will happen the week of the 20th---next week
Please login to post a reply
happyappie6
City
half way between ottawa and cornwall
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links