Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
freewest
almost 16 years ago
Re: freewest
almost 16 years ago
in response to Clavis's message

Clavis, that was a very good post. We have huge amounts of retail investors here who are mad, concerned and nervous about this situation. We are working great as a group at this point to get the word out to vote. For those who have not voted yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? For those that believed in Noront so much that you got your brother, father, uncle and friends to buy into Noront, have you called them to tell them to vote? It is a little weird to call these people that are close to us, that are down 50-80% on our stock tip and asking them for a favor, trust me I have been there but it is worth it.

Now, on to the next step. We have heard some ideas, we have lots of energy as a group but we are lacking direction. We need to formulate a plan on what is our next step. However, doing so on this public, monitored board may be less efficient than if we get a few posters together and work behind the seens to come up with some ideas, implementation timetables and execution plan. If some of you are willing to spend some time exchanging PMs to work on this, I am willing to coordinate the effort. If anyone is willing to lend a helping hand, please send me a PM by tomorrow 8pm and then we can start working together to develop our strategy.

Respectfully,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined