Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to sbjc's message

Well said sbjc, there is too much waffle on this board and not enough action.

Unlike the Aurelian situation where there were a series of malpractices, in this case we have operators who are profiteers who intend to ride on the back of the hard working mine builders.

Big fleas, have little fleas, upon their back to bite 'em, little fleas have smaller fleas and so on ad infinitum.

So, how do we get the spray out? Attack is the best form of defence, so know your enemy. Who are these people? What is their history. What is their weak point? How do you take advantage of this vulnerability when it is found? Certainly if the persons proposed for the 'new'board are; only hearsay; the ex directors of Aurelian, ARU, you have a prima facie case to seriously stir up a hornets nest.

mustangman is keen as mustard (he has got George all fired up to start a new board highlighting all the misdemeanors of the miscreants within the mining community)

You need somebody with recent experience of a similiar situation. i.e. as Notie Girl (she is hopping mad)

Form a committee, itemise what is required for the agenda, as information comes in, projects can be delegated to all and sundry.

Cohersion is the name of the game, let nothing go by default! Get their skeletons out of the cupboard, rattle them about, make these profiteers wish that they had never heard of Noront.

Please login to post a reply
Clavis
City
Cornwall
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/17/2008
Social Links