Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Junior112's message

May I suggest you have your computer checked over. Have whoever dies the check to be sure to look at CODE in your Operating System as part of the check. Seems that there are some out there who have gone as far as changing even this code so as to be the STEALTHYEST possible.

Seems to me based on my computing experience ever since being involved with this that my communication computer is too frequently being invaded. many of the invasions have been cought, logged and sent for record keeping and trouble shooting. But should you discover ANYTHING on your computer, be sure to contact your NATIONAL CRIME ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY(s)S. They need to know what your experience has been. NOT knowing means they can NOT INVESTIGATE as effectively. You should also suggest what your prime sources of the INVASIONS likely are.

The more affected individuals doing this the better their INVESTIGATION efforts will be in producing satisfactory results.

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links