Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

My dad today got a call from Noront. ( Cant be sure though) They asked him if he had got his package in the mail and he said no. He then asked him for his e-mail address so he could send him the info to vote. I told my dad NOT to use any link to vote that comes in that email if there is one because it could be used to vote for the other guy. To me with what has been going on that this could be a tactic to get some of our votes. I will try and find out on Tuesday if this is being done or not. My dad is going to hold off tioll he gets his package. Anyone else have this happen to them? I got a call today and said NEMIS all the way for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If this is going on we need to get the word out . Thanks to all in this fight Junior

Please login to post a reply
Junior112
City
Kelowna B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007
Social Links