Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
History
almost 16 years ago
Re: History
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago

Wow, you must be a fortune teller Mr. Sept. 21 member. So nice of you to drop in with such insite. And don't you love to fear monger. Less than spectacular results? So.... the Cr isn't spectacular? And here I was thinking it was .... how could I be so wrong! This play is dead?..... and we are drilling like crazy because? I have no doubt that the market is not done with some nasty moves, but your post is just to completely negative with nothing of any real substance and loaded with manipulative language. This site is demonstrating the classic symptoms of a market gone crazy. People's opinions and stances have changed substantially on the same "no news" that they were optimistic over weeks back. The only difference is a terrible market and lower sp. I'll repeat again as I've said before, this group is doing the Israelite thing after things got a little nasty in the desert. How often have I heard others state "buy when there is blood in the street" etc. The truth is that most don't have the stomach for it and that is why there are only a few real winners. Fear is so present in so many of the posts here of late and fear defies clarity of mind. There is too much talk here and too few willing to call and get answers. We are the shareholders so never mind this shit of being just a little guy. If you've got a question get on the blower and ask. Put the bashers comments to them and ask for verification. IT IS THEIR JOB! .... no matter how busy they are. The more they know of your concerns, the more they will be prepared to respond to them at the meeting. If they are aware that there is an investor movement, they will know that they will have to have some educated answers for educated investors. Stop the whining and do something. And for those that say "what kind of idiot would sell in this market", the answer is the idiots who know the sp is going down, sell and buy back more shares. I am one such idiot and have added to my shares. You can't make money so easily but you can add shares. Investors should note that day traders are quite active which is the reason for some of the sells.

There's not a chance in h*** that this will be moving up in this climate.Period!The stock market is only halfway to its bottom.The ROF has lost a lot of its lustre.Slow,less than spectacular results all the way around and a horrible market has killed this play for the forseeable future.They can keep drilling and maybe someone will come up with worthwhile results which will be a signal to Xtrata or someone else to buy this whole area for pennies on the dollar.Outside of the current shareholders,this whole play is dead.The CEO can feed you all the c*** he wants,but the market is telling you the truth.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message