Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Enough is enough
almost 16 years ago
in response to rapidrob's message

Right on the money. Don't think that Noront Management were not just as floored by the fast Market disintegration as we were.

Plans are made to be changed during implementation and my money is on Noront Management doing whatever they can to protect what we now have and if at all possible to take advantage of the situation.

Don't ask me how but you can bet some juniors exploration companies without cash are going to be crying for help or partnerships.

The really big guys like Warren Buffet AND the major mining companies love this situation as they have the muscle to dictate terms and take advantage when they can. Noront is still the key to the 'ROF' and is still in very strong position both for cash and certainly for key properties.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message