Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Polylabel's message

I'm not sure where the other ROF companies stand to date regarding financing, but we all know how NOT works. It's either a JV (which they may be able work out with a weaker company for a better arrangement knowing the goods are there) or a PP which may weaken the SP initially but will keep the company financially strong moving forward.

In either case NOT doesn't use banks except to put money into. I like that and I hold to the thought where that will be the difference as to whether we survive "well" or "barely". Either way we will survive all of this...IMHO.

I'm buying on weakness, albiet the weakness is getting a bit unsettling. Remember that we are not the only ones affected by this market drop. We will make it through. Buying if you can will always make the rise up easier because you'll be covering your losses much faster. That's why I'm doing it right now. The big prize is waiting on the sidelines and may take a bit to show its face now...but it will...I am very confident in that. Every company goes through this. Look at the blue chips...they've been slaughtered just like the rest of us. Our advantage...one good news report with the market sentiment changing can push us back up to where we were a month ago in a matter of days. It may happen and it may not. I'm betting it willl happen and in the next couple of months. Just my humble opinion though. It's good to see NOT investors getting back into the buying mode today. It bodes well for us. Look at the volume. It was high but the stock price didn't fluctuate that much. Thats a good sign. People want in as much as people "have" to get out due to margin calls and shorts taking them out. One thing I won't do is put a stop loss on my holdings. That would create a big problem if I was taken out. We're too low to let that happen now.

All the best. I'm LONG on NOT....no holds barred.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007