Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Expectations
about 16 years ago
in response to LTGoldBull2's message

I was expecting quite simply confirmation of the eagle one deposit....what we got was, as some here predicted, some mention of the chromite and comparisons as well....more information to put our heads around what this could be worth

It is now becoming more evident that what we have with respect to the chromite is somewhere between $25-$50 billion worth in the ground....again, as some here predicted

It seems a huge part of this document was centered around how much they are budgeting for each project.....the next steps....and from that we can see the significance in each project....how much they are willing to put into these projects to take them to the next level....seems it's full speed ahead

The share price if often tied to expectations of upcoming news or events.....in the end, what was the market expecting?

For myself, this did beat my expectations

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links