Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to jiminy2's message

I remember many of our friend buying into NOT in the 80 90 and 1.00 range only to see it fall back to under .30 cents. The same questions arose back then as well as the same solution. Average down. But fortunately for us Nemis was at the helm wit the Midas Touch lol.

Man he shook things up in the markets..lolol Then just when it looked like we should hunker down for the big wait at Windfall, what does he do? Another market shaker hit in the ROF. lololol This leader of ours is a combination of grit and luck. Don't be surprised if Nemis pulls another one out of the hat. I'm betting on it. He and his team will do it again.You can't bet against someone like that. His time has come.

I hope it is understood that when we toss adulation on Nemis that his name includes his team. It takes team work to get things done as this team has.

I used to joke that Noront was 2 guys in an office in Toronto..lol and here these 2 guys were making history...What a Cinderella story!

have a great week end folks.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined