Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MISFIT1's message

Its don118 and has been for years Misfit!! There should be thousands of posts from MUG, FWR and NOT although I frequented the MUG forum. At that time it appeared to me that MUG was the driving force of the 3 especially since FWR shared their office in Montreal on University Ave or Street. I forget now.

I pumped these 3 plays to the whole stockhouse forum. I got a large number of investors from Thunder Bay to jump in as well. My road guy at that time was Mrjack. You will recall he got tossed off Agoracom when we first migrated here. I think he was fighting with MJ and MJ reported him..lol Go figure.

I told this story many times on this forum but history does bare repeating.

I lost my shirt when Yukon Zinc collapsed. They were all ready to go to mine. I had MUG and NOT covered but thats all. Yukon was ready to go. Sp went straight up. On the way up I threw in my cash as well. Trading halt and a mathematical mis calculation by the accountants created a situation where, immediately after the Halt was lifted the stock plummeted. I had mine up for sale but I was at the back of the line. I walked away with 500 in cash and 700 in rrsps. I threw it all..lol into NOT MUG and FWR and the rest is history. When NOT hit all 3 spiked as you all will recall. It wasn't long before we realized that NOT was the one of the 3 so most of our funds went into this play. As you know, the rest is history. I hate to say this but there was a time when I was begging people to hold their NOT shares. This was that time at Stockhouse when you couldn't find a good post because of the bashing clutter.

I always signed off with Don 118 over there and donypee over here..:)

Mrjack is now someone else. He lives down the street and would not take kindly to me revealing his nom de plume but I bet he is reading this now.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007