Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MISFIT1's message

Misfit, you raise some excellent points in your musings. Do you remember when some of the bashers would repeatedly accuse Richard of not caring about anything more than fishing?

I had a good chuckle thinking about the old posters that you mentioned. In fact, just today I was thinking about what the new handles may be on agroracom. I think that I have figured it out, but not certain.

Right, back to Noront, I am in agreement. It may well be that having Mcfaulds and Windfall could be much more than anyone half of Richards age could handle reasonably. Still, it makes no sense to me that he would not be fully briefed on all of the projects, especially Burnt Hill. The operators of Burnt Hill are honest, reliable and very close to Richard. Another great project.

As one of the original group investors I can honestly say that you will never meet anyone more devoted to his profession than Richard. I honestly think he will surprise all of us sometime very soon.

To the new group, all I can say is this, ask yourself the following question, if you were willing to pay over 5.00 and assuming you did your dd properly then, why not consider the mid to high 2's?

This may prove to be one of the best opportunities of the summer of 2008 meltdown. A little patience, add a few shares while they are marked down, potentially with the help of the majors? After all, they would have a vested interest non?

One more time, never lost a nickel with Noront, don't plan to. It's the great thing about believing in the general direction of a rocket.

Good luck to all Longs

Please login to post a reply
jiminy2
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007