Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Margin calls
over 16 years ago
Re: D2 assays
over 16 years ago
Strategy
over 16 years ago
Re: Strategy
over 16 years ago
in response to mark555's message

Last Monday (June 23) I had a "Buy" order in for another company at a price well below the pre market bids as well as the previous close. Then prior to the market open, I cancelled the buy order (at 9:29am). I new I wouldn't get the shares because my order price was rediculously low but I was just testing the market. Anyways, when I put in the cancel "to buy", my order remained in "PENDING CANCEL" status for the rest of the day (keep in mind that the SP never even came close to my price). And what happened......well that portion of cash in my account was then frozen for the day because TD said they were having a problem with heavy volume of orders and that there was "NOTHING" they could do. No word of a lie, (and mabe coincidental) but had I been able to access that portion of cash, I could have made some good $ that day. TD didn't care less.....but oh how they're so quick to take your money in other ways (ie commissions/ margin calls and other fees). Its disgusting. Has anybody else had a similar problem? or is this strictly a TD problem....because if it is, then I swithing brokers. I also use Action Direct and have NEVER had such problems.

Please login to post a reply
Altitude
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/08/2008
Social Links