Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Bottom is in.
over 16 years ago

If I actually had more computer skills to insert images into my Agoracom posts, it would make it a lot easier to get my points across. Sadly, I don't have those skills, I can only provide links to images.

Here's a link to the early formation of the continents, Pangea, et al.

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...

Now, here's a link to an image of VMS deposits on a global scale

http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/mindep/synth_...

When you look at Pangea, you can see where what is now Canada used to be linked up with Europe, and you can also see where the VMS deposits roughly match up as well. There is a gap in the land mass in Pangea, and while I have no idea if it mathces the age of the rocks at McFauld's, could it be some major geologic event like a huge mantle plume set the stage for the find we now have?

A little further reading in the book I earlier mentioned also explains the presence of kimberlite pipes as it relates to mantle plumes.

I know I'm way over my head here, but to me it seems JBL is changing history, and not just from the perspective that it might make a lot of people rich, ( or poor, depending who you talk to on the forum these days) but in that it could be a major discovery that takes the geological community by storm. There's just too much going on, and it's just too similar to other major world deposits to be ignored.

Is it without logistical problems? No way! Don't forget too, that the management team at Noront, while giddy in the early days, might actually be feeling the stresses of the world watching their every move as well, and doing their best to see this thing to fruition. They have done amazing things, but they are human beings with limits as well.

I'm sticking it out for the long haul. This thing, the Ring of Fire, just won't go away. At the very worst, I won't get rich. The best case scenario is that I will become wealthy, but more than that, I will have stood by my convictions.

That's MY rant. Maybe I'll go fishing, salvage what's left of this day!

GLTAL

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links