Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

While I'll agree with the overall tone of your post I do have a bone to pick over the 'lawyer' comment as it repeats rumours about Noront meeting with lawyers for some heavy duty stuff. Neither Richard nor others have provided anything to give substance to such a rumour. Of course Noront has dealings with a law firm for regulatory and other matters but blowing this up into some pending big deal doesn't add value to investors. Sorry but that whole thing kind of annoyed me.

Calling to talk to Nemis isn't going to correct the market's pricing of shares as only a published news release will calm the waters. Not happy but prepared to hold until such news comes out. Getting a bit heavy handed on the down side and that's maybe because most of our forum member investors are just about tapped out and can't add any more shares to position. Can't even put a handle on who exactly is selling, guess is retail investors but awfully hard to tell and will take someone smarter than me to finger manipulation.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message