Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Richard Nemis told D12 to "hold tight" Now we all assumed that as usual Richard was promoting his company and telling us everything is fine. What if he KNEW big negotiations were coming up. What if he KNEW that there would be a news blackout till everything was sorted out with the wolves, I mean lawyers. What if this was his way of saying, we are going to be going thru a chinese water torture machine called no news for longer than everyone expected and this will result in ebbing of our share price...In our darkest time, I believe we need to remember the words of the man who KNOWS what is going on and who we have learned to trust over the years.

I have not sold a share and I continue to "Hold Tight"

I hope none of you are in a position where selling is the only thing you can do to cover basic living expenses. If this is the case, that means you over invested and that was your mistake and I feel badly for you. The rest, just sit tight and wait for the news. Selling at this price is just...Ridiculous!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007