Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message
I am surprised you only now focus on the difficulty of premature take overs. From what I have been seeing over the past 2-3 years suggested to me that Noront and several other companies they have frequent dealings with, such as FWR, have had this long term plan in place for even longer than 2-3 years. Now that Noront has several very good prospects well under way they have but only increased the number of companies they are involved with respecting "Highly Prospective Exploration" and thus further increasing NOT only the unwanted premature 'take out' efforts, but also are now increasing the pace of exploration in a exponential manner aiming to cause a very massive increase in Noront Market Cap in a very short time frame. That is why we are moving so slow, relatively speaking, at the moment. Though things are actually progressing rather rapidly this period will soon look slow in comparison to what is to happen in the near future. They have a clogged NEWS pipe line now and when they open the Flood gates and let the Most valued news flow, there will be little to no time to jump on board. It will be a "Ride with what you have" situation. This will be well worth it once the real good news starts to flow. For now we get Plot Thickener news. Old Joe PS: Day trade at your own risk!
Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message