Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
d12
over 16 years ago
Market
over 16 years ago
in response to Aussie1's message

Aussie1, I would like to make an effort to set things straight. You posted:

I think we should be a little more open minded on Agoracom as people are entitled to an opinion without being perceived as being negative or heaven forbid a basher.

I would think that most on the board are open to discussion / debate with respect to Noront. In order for meaningful discussion, both pros and cons SHOULD be discussed.

What most members "rightfully" take exception to is bashing. You would be naive to believe that there are not some current members and others who will come to our forum that are BASHERS.

While many of us on the forum here are intuitive enough to suspect another's M.O., not all can. By virtue of participating on the forum for quite some time, many of us have established for lack of a better word, a Brotherhood and as such, we do look out for the best interests of not only ourselves but others as well.

For the benefit of all those that post or those that choose to "lurk", I for one certainly encourage meaning discussion as it pertains to Noront. Let's talk about both the pros & cons of everything Noront but keep in mind, there is a distinct difference between discussing negatives as they relate to Noront vs. subtle negativities often used by bashers whose main intent is to cause doubt - not meaningful discussion.

Cheers,

Milsy1

Please login to post a reply
Milsy1
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined