Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
d12
over 16 years ago
Market
over 16 years ago
in response to Erik2's message

Hi Erik2 I had a brief look at some of your posts. I have been here from day one and I find Agoracom to be a great place to trade info etc etc. I find it a great place to be positive about a stock but at the same time you have to be careful about what you post here. I think sometimes it's a little overboard but hey that's how it is. Dam you if you post anything negative about NOT on this board, it's like a firing squad.

I think we should be a little more open minded on Agoracom as people are entitled to an opinion without being perceived as being negative or heaven forbid a basher. Just as we take someopne as being positive we should be willing to take the negatives as well. Outright bashing is obvious and that's why I'm here, I hate the crap on the other board.

My average on NOT is around .35 cents a share and I haven't sold any. I'm long on NOT and very faithful and only want to believe that were going much much higher. Good luck to all and happy INFORMATIVE POSTING.

OZ

Please login to post a reply
Aussie1
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007