Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

While I agree that we should do our best to promote NOT as best as we can I would urge some caution about using Cramer; let me be clear I am not against the email compaign! However, consider this, as long as Cramer is promoting NOT he will be our best friend. What will our thoughts be if he has a change in tune and tells all to sell NOT for whatever his reasons be. Oh, but we could say that Cramer is a smart person with reason and if he does his DD how can he not advise all to buy NOT - it is a no brainer. Well that is how I and most posters on this site feel about NOT; Cramer may not feel the same way and should he choose to make a comment on NOT on his show that may not be in the same light as us then he is in control and not us or managment. Again, let me be clear that I am not opposed to the idea and in fact when it was first mentioned by PM a while back I thought it was a great way to get the word out, but after thinking about it I would use caution in what we ask for. Just be prepared that if it is agreed that we compaign Cramer for his promotion that we need to be prepared for the other hammer to fall should he sourer on NOT. A while back I emailed the reporter from the National Post that given the annoucement of DE2 that perhaps it would be time for another update on a Noront Story; some time during the PDAC the story did come out. If it is new worthy they will print it. Perhaps we could engage Management's opinion and/or see if IBK or JPM have an opinion as to whether it hurts us or supports us. Just thinking out loud. Comments.

Please login to post a reply
Rundle
City
Edmonton
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/18/2007
Social Links