Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Rundle's message
This is almost an impossible situation to forsee from my position. I agree all your pros and cons. I don't know how powerful a sell order by Cramer would be followed by his sheep. If he truly does his DD on all of NOT's  holdings, drill data, geo reports, etc then its hard to imagine how he would turn against NOT and the McF area play. BUT that's a biased opinion based on all the great inputs on this board over many months of in-depth DD and often brilliant analyses by very experienced and knowledgeable members (my thanx to them all). I do believe that the ONLY reason FNC is where it is today in one man whose name starts with K. So with that in mind, I can't deny that Cramer may result in an enhanced SP, as long as he is on side as you rightly state. If not, how much can he hurt NOT's SP is the real question ?
Please login to post a reply
Metalguy
City
Victoria
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2007
Social Links