Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I'll agree with the additional comment that it is often not wise to plunk down the bankroll all at once. Certainly buying on dips averages down your costs but even then it's hard to judge where the day low is. Buying in several lots perhaps even over a few days might be prudent.

If you reach your target sell price perhaps the same could be a good rule, don't sell all at once. With Noront in particular it could be very very hard to tell where the top is going to be.

I've been buying steadily over the past 10 days and yes I'm out of the money on these purchases with average cost now down to just over $6. I'll be buying tomorrow on weakness (like to see my cost under $6) because like many I've followed the Noront story and it's development from the very start. It might mean holding for a month or so to see paper profit on these purchases (I don't believe it but possible) but downside risk is minor to none as long as you are prepared to buy and hold for reasonable time.

Why do I feel so cocky? Well so far I've sold the majority of position twice at close to or above $7 and obviously here for the third go round which will be over $8, imho. Still have 1/3 of position to purchase so please 'fight me for it'.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message