Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Expectations
over 16 years ago
in response to fairchij's message

News of double eagle two is going on a month old...that was on February 25.....since then there have been alot of rumors floating around...hits at DE3 and discussions with majors...

Discussions with the company from what I read on here involve secrecy about the location of the second drill and whether they are finding anything....News on DE 2 left us hanging with this statement "A detailed account of this new discovery will be press released shortly."

Since then we have had two news releases on Windfall and one news release with respect to the warrants....all to no effect

I'd say it's shortly by now and time to share some news....make no mistake about it...they are sitting on some news....more drill holes at DE2 or something in the works with the other drills.....tell us who you're talking to....time to give us something

I'll be sitting with a bit of cash....cause if no news by Friday, I'm thinking opportunity to buy at lower prices

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message