Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
After doing some reading about things taking place in the market, gold, subprime, yada yada, I came to appreciate more of what I suspect IBK and JPM did for us with the last P.P..  Many were not happy with a sub $10 placement having read R.N.s comment on doing the P.P. at $10.  A lot of speculation on why it was set so low was bandied about and long after the fact it is easy to see why it happened.  It borders on brilliant or at the very least high end business acumen with an insider knowledge of how the subprime was going to pan out.  It is my understanding that the business advisors recognized a very precarious situation whereby the only money you would be able to trust would be your own.  And that's exactly where NOT sits.... backed by there own bank balance.  I just hope there are those that can afford us after we've drilled our fill of holes. (:
Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message