Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
MINE
over 16 years ago
Re: MINE
over 16 years ago
Re: MINE/PM
over 16 years ago
Apology
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
over 16 years ago
in response to PM's message
Nice post PM.  Though I shouldn't be, I am completely convinced that this will be a major mining area.  Why shouldn't I be?  Because as an investor I'm supposed to imagine a worst case scenario and to allow for it's potential.  The easiest one, because of recent hype,  would be a world pandemic where even the remote drillers are incapacitated while the economy falters and essential services can't be met.  On a mini level, can you remember SARS and what that did to the Toronto economy?  Most of that was the result of hype.  The danger was there but didn't escalate.  It's taken them years to blow that off and there was only a small toll on life.  Imagine the real deal.  Truly there are any number of unlikely but possible scenarios and I largely don't think about them, which is why I'm so optimistic..... but there is that little prodding in the back of my "mine" (:
Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message