Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to pit5's message

I thought that this was an awesome idea, so I sent an email to the company, asking for time and price. Obviously, I can't speak for a company, so I only got so far, but I will give them a call tomorrow, time permitting. Here is the reply (I sent him a link to this thread already):

Can you give me the web link to the agoracom.com discussion? I went to agoracom.com website – investor relations and could not find where our company was mentioned. We attended Mineral Roundup08 in Vancouver and we were interviewed by one IR firm but we have not seen any additional information. We would like to review the comments on the site that you have seen.

Our process takes approximately 4-6 weeks from getting the initial deposit until you have our report back.

With the power of our technology, our preference is to do contracts with individuals or companies that have already staked land or on land that has not been leased. Can you give me your corporate contact info so that we can give you an accurate quote for the work that you need.

Thanks for the inquiry.

Robert Fisher, B.Admin.,CMA

Leaf and Stone Resonance Services Ltd.

306 384-6464 Office

306 222-8399 Cell

306 664-4746 Fax

sales@leafandstone.ca

www.leafandstone.ca

Please login to post a reply
Cylinder
City
Ottawa