Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Polylabel's message

They are building a ramp in order to take several truckloads of gold ore out of the ground and have it assayed. The gold they retrieve on that initial haul will more than pay for all the money that has been spent or will be spent on the project.

They are taking these samples from  the motherlode of what is it? I forget but I think its around 54 grams or should I say 54.3 ounces per ton!!!

54 ounces per ton times how many tonnes to a truck times how many trucks. I think I heard a number in the 20s corrections to all of this are welcome.

My point to jumping in with this info is to show that Windfall, to some points of view, is a negative. Forget about it! Forget about the figuring.

But if you do put gold at around 12 to 1500 dollars an ounce! Windfall is an extremely under valued asset to this play. I recall Nemis explaining the unusually high gold numbers and some of us still remember him waving his arm is a circle that measured about 5 feet across. Just a circle with his arms he said would pay for everything! A 4 or 5 foot square cube and that wouldn't even dent the amount of resource in the one his alone....Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007
Social Links