Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to rbuono's message

Rich,

Nah, I'm not smart enough to follow all of these price target calculations let alone add anything to the conversation.I have to say though that your targets are higher than mine.With the last two NDA's,$12.00 was our highs and since then we have added a lot more shares.The Type II trial certainly expands our market and will make up for some of the dilution but without a partnership before PDUFA I'm HOPING we hit $12.00 again.I won't even venture a guess what partnership and approval will do to the price.Emotions and greed can affect the price too much at times like that.I remember what approval did to Dendreon,it was crazy.It went over $50 now it's $4.50.I'm content to wait and see.I have to admit though that I hope you are right and I'm wrong.

Your strategy seems similar to mine.I will be selling shares instead of calls though before PDUFA and exercise my calls with the proceeds if Afrezza is approved.Of course that all hinges on good data.

Please login to post a reply
brentie98
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/19/2012
Social Links
Private Message