Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to usainvestor123's message

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow investor. I hope you can provide a little more detail in the magnitude of your HbA1c reduction. I believe the trial require patients to be in the 7.5-10% range to enter the trial. I am confident Afrezza could achieve the minimum 0.5% reduction but I am hoping Afrezza is much more effective and can hit the secondary end point range of below the 7-6.5% range.

I am no expert on the subject but think that the commercial uptake by doctors would be increased significantly if Afrezza is so much more effective than other options like Januvia, Byetta,.. The partnership discussion would also be much more interesting because large pharmas would have nothing negative to say about Afrezza.

BTW, this knowledgeable board may already know, but I wanted to know how many patients were switched to Afrezza from Exubera from an earlier press release back in I believe 2007-8 ish. This is the group of patients that were needle phobic or did not respond well to subcutaneous shots. The head of MNKD investor relations told me that there were about 20ish patients and they are still using Afrezza currently. This was about 2-weeks before the 2013 anual meeting which I should have attended.

Thank you in advance.

Please login to post a reply
MNKD_FAN
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/21/2013
Social Links