Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to liahall's message

People should take my experience in the Affinity II Trial with a grain of salt. I am merely just one data point. If someone has not done the requisite due diligence on Mannkind, Dr. Mann, and Afrezza......and are relying on the testimonials of complete strangers, than I simply wish them good luck. The Joe Springer Article I posted is simply a composite of already know facts and figures that I thought would be helpful as a starting point to those that are new to the stock and the story of Mannkind. This forums due diligence links were helpful to me and wanted to pay it forward. I have done my research, have participated in the Affinity II trials, and as a result...I have backed the truck up!!! But as I said previously, I am just one person and that it the conclusion I arrived at from my firsthand experience with the product and weeks of research to include the many articles Joe Springer has written on MNKD.

Please login to post a reply
usainvestor123
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/02/2013
Social Links
Private Message