Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Conference News ???
over 11 years ago
in response to chmith27's message

Just got back from Kings' hockey game - nice way to end a long day!

Karma will get around to posting a photo of the six of us who attended - Chad's odd guy out - young and a lady's man, so he's pretty hard to pick out of the group!

I will say that there are some real analysts among our group; I am not one of them.

Before officially commencing the meeting, Al had some off the cuff remarks about the share price and mentioned short squeezes. Although he's trained in serious science, he likes to dish the dirt in the trading pits, I've known that about him for some time, but I was surprised he tipped his hand so publicly while at the podium. He was obviously feeling pretty darn good, as well he should.

Did anyone mention that Al stated clearly that none of his MNKD holdings can be lent out for shorting purposes? I told him not to worry, Trend and Wndrng had plenty to lend to unsuspecting shorts.

If we hold above $6 through say, mid-July, what's the last few weeks gonna look like leading up to result unveiling? Will word leak before that? Will there be a bear raid or two designed to make longs feel something bad must have leaked? That's just gotta happen - it's a game of poker, a game of chicken, and a game of skill.

Man, I'm beat, definitly missing the first hour and a half of trading tomorrow - so, the rest of you guys, don't let anything bad happen, I'm counting on you!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links