Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to lutherminerals's message

I will sell do you hear me you manipulators? You have all the answers from who the people that you pay to intimadate us all. Look at the measurements of who is president , vice, and whatever you want to make the real people who have kept there money long. Yes I will probably lose everything I put into this company because never, and I repeat never will the supposings bigwigs of this forum give anyone a chance to make the truth come out. I swear on everything I believe I will take my final loss but it's ok because I am true to my beliefs.

If that wasn't so look yourselfs who are recorded to being the the bosses of this forum? Look ? You give prestige to those who agree with you. I thought that points were regarded as rewards for the diligence of giving input, but it only matters who tells you what you want to hear.

If I am flagged from this comment than good I would rather stand for the flag I thought I was doing the best I could do without concern for my own life. So if you belive that Disney World is the chance to change your life than through me or other true measurements than so be it. Because I stand by principle not manipulation..

For all I have cared about in this forum I am sorry I have to make this statement but BULL is what it is BULL!

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message