Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Priggly's message

This is my last post on this topic in the public forum.

I fully disagree. This discussion was not about freedom, it was about opinions and opinions on opinions... I see no reason why previous discussions about the Glen Beck rally was inappropriate (and respectfully asked to be moved), but posts directly attacking other board members or regarding the topic of 'political correctness' are appropriate... or am I missing something? What on earth has that got to do with metals or ECU? Loo at the top 5 messages over the past 24 hours- you'd think there was nothing to talk about! Look guys- "we're movin' on up... to the sky" we're seeing the realization of our core beliefs in the value of metals- so I think we have other things to discuss.

Your tenuous connection is something I simply don't see- I am in metals because I know I will get rich. Period. My wanting to get rich /wanting to protect my wealth have absolutely nothing to do with my agreeing or disagreeing with your previous posts or your opinions. There are vastly different people on this board with wildly differing opinions and strategies... what binds us together is metals and ECU. Stick to that or go to the OT board.

Soul

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2008