Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Priggly's message

Sorry but did we not all agree of these kinds of things should move to the OT board? I myself have abided by this decision and have respectfully stopped this kind of discussion on clearly non-board related topics.

I can see that Priggly has strong support on his post, but I think that this post and all the other posts directly aimed at other board memebers regardless of their beliefs or opinions is completely disrespectful. Scoutaz has his opinion and Pic has his. If you disagree with Scoutaz taking issue with another board memebers comments, then why excuse Pic's remarks back to him, or go one step further and directly attack another board member with a full page rant? Write him a personal message next time if you feel strongly... I personally don't want to read it. I'd like to believe that we wouldn't attack one another in a face-to-face ECU conference, so don't do it here behind avatars and fake names.

Back to the real topic at hand: Is this the day we close over the two milestones .75 and 20.00? If so and if we can hold this for the rest of the week... crack open your piggy banks and jump on this wild boar taking us all to heaven! I for one am thinking about all the shares I was able to pick up at .48 (despite my first ever purchase being 2.45!) and thanking '___' (someone non-denominational) that I was given the oportunity to get in on what many older board members got in on!

That said.. let's play well together from now on eh?

Soul- peace out

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2008