Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Depending on the agenda and principles one brings to the table, the above remark regarding "schooling" could be viewed as racist or not. Many people understand that about their own principles, which principles give them their own special perspective on statements or actions, and thus they take notice of such statements or actions, but don't jump all over someone for them. On the other hand, many people don't understand that, and thus overreact to events that most others would view toward the center of the spectrum.

Pic is pretty far out in my view as to his beliefs on the effect of planets and the moon on events on this planet, and I get on him from time to time, in hopefully not a malicious manner. But although I don't believe that I agree on most of his political views, his post was pretty darn innocuous. If it's okay to disagree with a President or other political figure, than it's sure okay to make that statement. Had he omitted the word "black," I hope, Scout, you would have been consistent and jumped on him for using the term "businesswomen." If not, that's a problem for you, and if so, IMO, your sensitivities are set on too high a level for this world at this time.

BTW, gold and silver are kicking some more behind this early morning!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links