Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to zakaran's message

Are you a shareholder? If so, what drove you to buy ECU shares when you did?

A hub leader (bigpic?) said that it is all about market sentiment. There is none for the jpm's right now, that is why the sp is where it is. This can change very quickly, however, and many 'out there' (not just on this board) are expecting big changes in the finacial markets in the next 6-12 months. They could be wrong, though. Maybe the US economy is not in bad shape, maybe they are not printing trillions of dollors, maybe they may have one surplus in the next seventy years. Who knows?

With the ECU share price as depressed as it is, another 10 cent drop will just hurt my ego, but not my pocket book. It only hurts your pocket book if you sell at these levels, and I have accumulated sufficient investment losses to keep me going for a while.

Meanwhile, ECU is now producing dore, which it wasn't previously. The reserves/potential is still there with the future prospects of a self financed drilling program to increase the reserve/potential.

I just sup a beer and salivate about $25 / oz silver in the ground.

Cheers

Please login to post a reply
lawnbowler
City
London, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2008